3dcart Shopping Cart Software

Shopping Cart Software

Live Chat 800-828-6650

Go Back   3dcart Shopping Cart Software Forums > Shopping Cart Software > General Configuration Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2012, 02:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by elightbox View Post
Unfortunately no. I just DE-activated GTS for now.
I am just so frustrated, because 3dcart designed our site and they did not put a complete doctype. Amateurish I would say. And now that this is causing problems with GTS, support is saying it is not their problem and I am on my own.

I am sure eventually I will fix it but I have more pressing things now.
If 3dcart designed the website for you, please just email the project manager that was assigned to your project. They will gladly update the DOCTYPE to one that is compatible for GTS and will ensure that the internal pages display properly.

Jimmy
Old 09-24-2012, 07:01 AM
3dcart Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy3dcart View Post
If 3dcart designed the website for you, please just email the project manager that was assigned to your project. They will gladly update the DOCTYPE to one that is compatible for GTS and will ensure that the internal pages display properly.

Jimmy
And what about folks using your standard templates that break when GTS setup is attempted?
Old 09-24-2012, 07:29 PM
3dcart Geek

Jimmy. Thank you for following up and letting me know you will take care of this. I actually was allready contacted by Fernando and he offered the same.

However, the KB article here: https://support.3dcart.com/3dcart/Kn...y-3dcart-store has information that contradicts with what you said above. Maybe it should be corrected.:
Quote:
If your site contains previously customized designs or functionality that was purchased from 3dcart, we will not be able to support any adverse effects caused as the result of a changed DOC type.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:31 AM
3dcart Power User

That's not exactly contradictive. It states they wont support when you change the doctype for whatever reason(nor will they support much of anything custom..period). If they provided the design without the correct doctype, they will fix it.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:46 AM
3dcart User

Im getting a "Javascript is implemented more than once on the page
How to Fix: The Trusted Stores JavaScript code must be implemented exactly once on each page. Remove all but one of the implementations of the Trusted Stores JavaScript code on this page." error.

I put the badge script in setting>design>head and footer>global footer.

1) Where do you guys put it?

2) Regarding the doctype issue, I tried using the suggestions posted on this site, which all work for my site, BUT it centers everything on m site in IE. Anyone come across that issue and know a solution?

Thx
Old 09-27-2012, 03:23 PM
3dcart Geek

Once you check the "Enable GTS Integration" 3dcart inserts the code automatically. Do not enter it again. That is why you are getting a duplicate warning.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:25 AM
3dcart Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by elightbox View Post
Once you check the "Enable GTS Integration" 3dcart inserts the code automatically. Do not enter it again. That is why you are getting a duplicate warning.
How do you turn it off and on again?

Also, how do you get the "google trusted stores - test drive" banner on the top banner to stop showing?
Old 10-08-2012, 09:18 AM
3dcart Geek

Plugins > Security & Privacy then click on Google Trusted Store, uncheck the box to turn off.

However, you are better off removing your own code for GTS and using the built in 3dcart code through the process above.

to get rid of the bar, close your browser, and re-start it. Just opening new tabs does not seem to work.
Old 10-13-2012, 03:24 AM
3dcart User

We are having two issues that I'm hoping somebody here had and has figured out cause I'm stuck and tech said they can't really help.

The first issue is with the feeds not showing up in 'Step 2. Create Data Feeds'. We have both of them up and working in the Google Merchant Center, however Cancellations shows as 'No items inserted' but it doesn't have any errors.

I checked the info we put in 3Dcart and it all seems to match up and be correct, but for Data we are stuck at 1/2 for 2 days now. 1 being 'Linked to Google Merchant Center Account' is checked so they are linked.

The second issue I'm totally lost on. For us, when you go to code and click 'test code' nothing happens in any browser. It loads our homepage but no bar shows up for us at the top so I can't actually validate anything.

Here is the odd part, we put a ticket in with 3D support and gave them the link for other browsers. They replied and said they can't test it, but when I checked today two of the browsers are now validated (and one I didn't have on the computer I was using yesterday).

Either way I'd like to get it working so I can test the rest, any ideas?
Old 10-13-2012, 06:33 AM
3dcart Geek

It sounds like you need help on the Google side of things. Start at the Trusted Stores Merchant Help Center

Then click on Questions or Issues. This will guide you to the best FAQ pages and then give you a Contact link if there is no page that answers your question. You will probably need to contact them.