X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up an app with a merchant

According to the API help document found here:

https://apirest.3dcart.com/Help#Registration

After I create an app in the Developer Portal, the merchant should subscribe to it via their "General -> Store Settings -> REST API -> Manage Apps" setting. So I created an app in the Developer Portal, then logged in to the merchant account, but I have not been able to find such a setting. In fact I don't even see a top-level "General".

I did notice that there's a top-level "Settings" option, and under that there's a "General", which in turn has "Store Settings" under it, but there's no "REST API" under that (as far as I can see). I also have been unable to find "REST API" or "Manage Apps" elsewhere.

How can I (the merchant) subscribe to the app that I (the developer) just made?

Thanks in advance.

Ooooh, I found it. For the benefit of anyone else encountering this issue in the future, here's how to do it:

In the merchant dashboard, go to "Modules". One of the modules will be "REST API". Click on that, and a "Change Settings" link will appear. Click on that, and a screen will open up that will allow you to add the app's public key.

Comment

Working...
    X