Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show of hands, who has been seriously impacted by the REST API downtime since 5/9 PM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show of hands, who has been seriously impacted by the REST API downtime since 5/9 PM?

The REST API functionality has been down since the evening of 5/9/16 thanks to a new version release that was seemingly untested. Our business operations have been crippled by this outage since all of our applications are synced via the REST API. The last time something like this happened it took 30 days for 3dcart to find and fix the problem effecting some functionality of the REST API (I made several posts about that). This was only a couple weeks ago. How can businesses continue to use 3dcart if their core functionalities don't work reliably? This is impacting our operations greatly and causing a huge mess for us in shipping, inventory tracking, accounting...basically all standard daily operations are broken because the REST API is non-functional and now EVERYTHING has to be done manually - hand entry for hundreds of orders. Since no-one has said a word about this current outage on the forum, I thought I would see who else has been hit hard by it.

I've been in touch with support since 5/10 and heard very little from them on it.
Working...
X