Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davef
    replied
    Hi. Actually, I appreciate it. Thanks for the additional information.

Leave a comment:

• InsnWizard
    replied
    Posting in a dead thread is pretty much pointless.

Leave a comment:

• timace
    replied
    I use fredome voice. Tons of featurs and customizations and they also offer fredomIQ service which allows you to call out using your 800 number. They have the hold music and a great forwarding system.

Leave a comment:

• Davef
    replied
    Originally posted by InsnWizard View Post
    On a forward the customer doesn't know the difference. If you call you the customer back you have to use the dialer from the provider. In Ring Centrals case they call it "ring out". Unless you have a line from them that is a voip phone line, "ring out" will call whatever phone number you put in to forward to or whatever phone number you put in period.

They act as the connection between you and the customer and your toll free phone number displays to the customer. They connect to you and then dial the customer number.
    Thanks! That sounds great. I'm going to check out the ones mentioned here.

Leave a comment:

• InsnWizard
    replied
    Originally posted by Davef View Post
    Does this solve the problem your cell phone number displaying on a customer's phone when you have an 866 number forwarded from a landline?
    On a forward the customer doesn't know the difference. If you call you the customer back you have to use the dialer from the provider. In Ring Centrals case they call it "ring out". Unless you have a line from them that is a voip phone line, "ring out" will call whatever phone number you put in to forward to or whatever phone number you put in period.

They act as the connection between you and the customer and your toll free phone number displays to the customer. They connect to you and then dial the customer number.

Leave a comment:

• Davef
    replied
    Does this solve the problem your cell phone number displaying on a customer's phone when you have an 866 number forwarded from a landline?

Leave a comment:

• Pack Secure
    replied
    We also use OneBox. $49.95 per month, great features.

Leave a comment:

• wcsjohn
    replied
    Nextiva here. Moved from Grasshopper/Verizon/maxemail to one complete solution. Works great. Multiple lines, 800 number, auto-attendant, etc... Great support as well.

Leave a comment:

• lml
    replied
    Line 2 by Toktumi.

Great app for the iPhone that adds a second line (VOIP) for very little cost...800 numbers as well.

They also offer an Android version.

iPhone VoIP App | Line2 WiFi / Cell: 2 Numbers on One Cell Phone

Leave a comment:

• windycityparrot
    replied

VoIP Business Phone Service | 8x8, Inc. VOIP had 800# ported over - 1 phone bill for everything - we own the phones
    Last edited by 3dcart-Henry; 11-28-2014, 04:18 PM. Reason: Link removal requested by 8x8 themselves.

Leave a comment:

• InsnWizard
    replied
    Callture
    https://www.callture.com/Products/vpbx/

Leave a comment:

• ritchey
    replied
    I use Ring Central and their VOIP solution

Leave a comment:

• mac411
    replied
    I use Nextiva. Similiar to Ring Central. It is very reasonably priced, has multiple lines, customizable and call forwarding.

Leave a comment:

• Littledogfashion
    replied
    Thanks everybody for your replies. I will each carrier out to see which one will work best for me.

Uta

Leave a comment:

• brassandsilver
    replied
    We use Ring Central for our fax, but our phone system is VoIP, so for that we currently use Megapath.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X