Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you use any of these marketing tools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you use any of these marketing tools?

Under MARKETING>SHOPPING ENGINES there are several tools for marketing your product. Do any of you folks use these features and how are they working for you? :)
    The only one we use is Google/Froogle and that works very well for us and is free. We tried to setup Live Search but that is not accepting new accounts.

We use Google Base, Yahoo! Shopping and Shopzilla.

Out of the three we get the most traffic from Yahoo. Like adwords, we are getting traffic, but very low version rates, so I'm evaluating the worth of these tools. As you stated, Google Base is free, so that's a no-brainer.

Comment

Froogle / Google

Ive had the best luck with and find the most BUYERS from google and looked from yahoo granted im not even halfway finished with the site but google has been great
      And 3DC is awesome they make it super easy to get high rankings in the search engines

RDavis

www.firstsourcecellular.com

Comment

I used to do Shopzilla. We got a lot more visisters while we used it, but very few orders in comparison to what we paid to have Shopzilla. Ultimately, I stopped using it bc it was way too expensive.

Comment

We've never used any paid listing, because, with our research, it looks like the ROI is just not there for the majority of small businesses. If it could put us in 1 mil in sales/year, we may take a look. Anyone?

Comment

Tried shopzilla and bizrate once found it to be worthless in conversion rates
            now with 3d cart im finding my products and my pages towards the top of google (example lg ax585 snap on cover ) sometimes shopping results sometimes 4th or 5th on page 1

sometimes 7th or 8th page

anyways I guess experimenting with each and finding whatever works for you

RDavis

www.firstsourcecellular.com

Comment

Working...
            X