Google Base, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Base, etc

I've looked at the instructions for submitting to Google Base and I can't figure it out at all.

Can anyone explain how to do this in 3dcart? I really wish they'd hurry up and add an automated version of this feature. My old cart had it. :-/

Originally posted by luxuria View Post
    I've looked at the instructions for submitting to Google Base and I can't figure it out at all.

Can anyone explain how to do this in 3dcart? I really wish they'd hurry up and add an automated version of this feature. My old cart had it. :-/
    Well technically it is automated. Just create you own custom export file, then upload it to Google Base. I honestly prefer to export the file and throw it into a CSV file, then I can change titles, descriptions, part numbers etc. This is Google Base SEO'n.

If you need help just drop me an email at [email protected]. I can tell you what we do.
    AC Tool Supply, Inc. - Chris / Jason (JJ)
    Insulation Machines
    Infrared Camera
    Blower Door

Comment

Also, godatafeed can handle this for you along with submissions to a few other places. They do charge pretty steeply for their services however there is some 'optimization' they provide. I'm testing their services right now to see if they do a better job than I do uploading the feeds.

Comment

3dCart has Google Base Automation on their road map. Hopefully soon...

Comment

Hey, Luxuria- If you haven't found an answer yet, I just posted about this.

http://forums.3dcart.com/optimizing-...-merchant.html

Hope this helps. It took me many trials to figure it out. :)
          VMcEwen
          Zephyr Kites

Comment

Working...
          X