What's the Best Way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the Best Way?

I have my product quantity discounts set. What I'd like in addition to that, is to give a manufacturer discount. Can that be done on 3D? If so, how?

Originally posted by celebra1 View Post
    I have my product quantity discounts set. What I'd like in addition to that, is to give a manufacturer discount. Can that be done on 3D? If so, how?

Marketing>>Promotion Manager
    Once you create new promotion you can assign which Manufacturers that does NOT qualify for this promotion in the Promotion Offers area
    Knowledgeable : https://support.3dcart.com/index.php...barticleid=389
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks ElegantWeddings! I'm sure glad I can set up a promotion without user input promo codes. I hate promo codes! Discounts should be automatic - no "hoops" to jump through. :)

Comment

Code:
        I hate promo codes! Discounts should be automatic - no "hoops" to jump through. :)
        True that! I have removed the "apply coupon" from the cart area for now, but I will need to see the new V4 changes for the new features; I may need to re-enable the coupons.
        Elegant Weddings +
        www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
        www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Promo codes actually have their advantages.

As a customer, if you have a promo code, you would automatically assume that not everyone has it. Make you buy a product because yo got a discount on that, not really because you are 100% sure of liking the product.

Setting it up in the site can be a headache though. http://imagicon.info/cat/5-6/1.gif
          Last edited by satnavcompany; 10-07-2011, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X