Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bing and Shopping.com are one?

Hi all:

Did you get the email about Bing and Shopping.com? What do you make of it? Bing submission is free. Don't you have to pay for shopping.com?

Would love to hear your comments.

Uta

where did you hear about this?

Comment

Copyright © 2000-2011 Shopping.com Shopping.com is an eBay company.

Comment

hello;

i received an email not 30 minutes ago. If you pm me your email, I will forward it to you.

Comment

Bing Shopping = Bing Shopping.com | CPC Strategy - Your Comparison Shopping Management Solution

Maybe that explains why they're not taking new merchants currently because of maintenance to their back end...??

Comment

Originally posted by Littledogfashion View Post
            Hi all:

Did you get the email about Bing and Shopping.com? What do you make of it? Bing submission is free. Don't you have to pay for shopping.com?

Would love to hear your comments.

Uta
            I received the same email. I recently pulled out of shopping.com but would like to stay on Bing. From the email it looks like people in shopping.com who are also listing on bing will get priority listings.
            Chris
            TC Life Safety
            TC Wireless

Comment

Bing and Shopping.com are different and I never heard about that both are one..... http://imagicon.info/cat/5-6/vbulletin-smile.gif

Comment

Originally posted by satnavcompany View Post
                Bing and Shopping.com are different and I never heard about that both are one..... http://imagicon.info/cat/5-6/vbulletin-smile.gif

@satnavcompany - Do your research.... Bing and Shopping.com ARE ONE.
                Do you ever have a solution for any of the threads or just random thoughts that has no substance?
                Elegant Weddings +
                www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
                www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Likes to hear himself type and see smiley's I believe.

Bing Shopping and Shopping.com – Partnership Announcement | Operation ROI - A Tactical Approach to Maximize ROI
                  David
                  David's Gifts and Things

Wholesale Gifts, Home Decorating, Jewelry and More

Quality, Selection, Value Always

The more you buy the more you save!

Comment

Bing and Shopping.com Strategic Partnership

Bing and Shopping.com are NOT one. Bing is still owned by Microsoft and Shopping.com by eBay. They have formed a what they hope will be a mutually beneficial strategic partnership that will give both platforms new exposure.

Bing now gets the ability to tap into a larger product base increasing their catalog by millions of products. They most likely will also get revenue from Shopping.com for any clicks performed on Bing Shopping.

Shopping.com will now get larger exposure for their products with the millions of searches performed on Bing daily.

Bing and Shopping.com are positioning this move as a way to place highly targeted Shopping.com featured placements across Bing Shopping giving users a better quality experience.

Only time will tell if this is truly beneficial for consumers and merchants. We are still recommending to merchants to maintain campaigns on both platforms and leverage this partnership, however more scrutiny will need to be placed on your Shopping.com account making sure you maintain a positive ROI.

Last edited by OperationROI; 11-01-2011, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElegantWeddings View Post
                      :D

I did MY research and it looks like Bing and Shopping.com having a partnership is A LOT different than them being one.

MY research indicates that if you are paying into shopping.com you will get better placement on Bing. BUT you can still be on Bing w/o paying into Shopping.com

:D (I like smileys too, Wizard)

Sunshine Daydream Hippie Shop
                      www.sunshinedaydream.biz

Comment

And the march for immaturity carries on, sigh.
                        David
                        David's Gifts and Things

Comment

Originally posted by InsnWizard View Post
                          And the march for immaturity carries on, sigh.

:D

I am sorry if I upset you Wizard - I don't want to get your "Depends" all twisted up.

Didn't know there was a march, but If there is a march of any kind, I most definitely want to be in the front!!! :rolleyes:

Sunshine Daydream Hippie Shop
                          www.sunshinedaydream.biz

Comment

That was funny, sort of.
                            David
                            David's Gifts and Things

Comment

Originally posted by ElegantWeddings View Post
                              Do you ever have a solution for any of the threads or just random thoughts that has no substance?
                              Wow. Harsh.

Comment

Working...
                              X