Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Google shopping engine results tanked, 3dcart's product feed, need help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Google shopping engine results tanked, 3dcart's product feed, need help please

After the big Penguin update and whatever Google decided to do to make life harder for all of us, I lost many of my great shopping engine positions for many of my products. I'm still ranking well in organic but in Google shopping, competitors using Amazon and Ebay are killing me. I thought maybe Google just had a thing for Amazon and Ebay but then I realized something after watching a webinar on all of this tonight. Product varients, everyone ranking higher then me has product varients in the name of the product.

Color, sizes, etc... all the things 3dcart has yet to add to our product feeds and has refused to add basically. Anyone have any suggestions/work arounds without having to list every single product buy each varient color and size combo. That would just not be at all user friendly at all and would be insane.

Can you please post a link to the webinar you watched?

Comment

Webinars on shopping engines that can help

Google's Penguin and Panda 3.5: SEO Game Changers | National Positions Blog (I did a Google search on this company and they have some negative feedback online but the webinar seems good)

https://www.singlefeed.com/public/bl...engine-success

Comment

Working...
      X