Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verified By Visa - Is it worth it?

Hi All,

I was thinking about checking this out 'Verified By Visa'. I don't think this was supported on our last cart, but with the move over to 3Dcart I was thinking maybe we'd give it a better look.

We don't have a chargeback issue, but if this helps stop them down the road it may be worth it to us. My only concern is it will make it harder for actual customers to check out.

If you don't know what it is, this may help

A security program created by Visa to provide identity authentication for cardholders and transaction protection for merchants. By registering for Verified by Visa, merchants can minimize the risk of chargebacks and returns while providing additional security for their Visa customers.

My take is it depends on how computer saavy are your customers. I have lots of old computer novices that get confused at the drop of hat. If you have a younger crowd it might be worth doing.

Comment

I groan in despair whenever that box pops up for me as a consumer - I just don't see it very often and can never remember my information, then it makes me change it to something I'm even less likely to remember, sheesh!! I'd only consider it if I was having major chargeback issues, but that's just me!

Comment

Working...
      X