Paypal Bill Me Later

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal Bill Me Later

Does 3D Cart support Bill me Later through Paypal? I logged in to PP today and found some info on it, a place to create banners, etc. Not sure if we can update the banner within 3D Cart.

Is anyone using this? I have no idea how it works but wonder if it would increase sales.

Originally posted by rburton34 View Post
    Does 3D Cart support Bill me Later through Paypal? I logged in to PP today and found some info on it, a place to create banners, etc. Not sure if we can update the banner within 3D Cart.

Is anyone using this? I have no idea how it works but wonder if it would increase sales.

We are using it, and have displayed the banner on ViewCart page using PayPal guidelines. Not sure if this is helping sales to increase as it is transparent to the seller whether the buyer used BillMeLater or not.
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

We are using it as well. You don't have to change anything on the 3dcart end, actually like ElegantWeddings mentioned, you don't have to do anything.

We have had quite a few larger than normal orders in the past few weeks, I don't know if they are using the Bill Me Later or not.

Seems like no downside to offering it.

DaveW

Comment

Working...
      X