Authnet Customer Information Management (CIM) Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authnet Customer Information Management (CIM) Issues

Is anyone using the Authnet Customer Information Management (CIM).We started using it recently and have had nothing but problems using the store virtual terminal for processing payments and credits. Support is working on this but I'm just wondering if anyone else has had issue that may help the admins pinpoint the issues. We can't be the only 3DCart customer using this.

what kind of issues? we use CIM from Authnet dashboard or with offline payment option within 3dcart

Comment

Originally posted by kalaja View Post
      what kind of issues? we use CIM from Authnet dashboard or with offline payment option within 3dcart
      Basically, we can't do anything through the store's admin virtual terminal. Charge a credit card partialy or fully refund a payment... Nothing that we used to be able to do through the virtual terminal. It's a real pain.

Comment

I've had a support ticket open on this from back on 4/29/2019. At this point I can not even get a response so I can assume that another "TAM" is no longer with 3dcart. Can I please get a reply from someone on this issue, please? Ticket XZE-919-55369. I don't think I'm being unreasonable by expecting support with an Enterprise plan. GonzaloGil

Comment

ISGMe We apologize for not getting an update. We will be sure that your TAM contacts you.

Comment

Just curious. Did this issue start before or after the version 9 upgrade?
            Luxlife

Comment

Originally posted by Luxlife View Post
              Just curious. Did this issue start before or after the version 9 upgrade?
              That, I don't know. We've only been using it for about a month. I did get a call from my TAM though and he says that it's not just an issue with our site and that there is a patch coming out.

Comment

We received our first reports during a series of version 9 updates, it was the 9.11 update to be exact.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dcart-William View Post
                  We received our first reports during a series of version 9 updates, it was the 9.11 update to be exact.
                  Any update on the fix? It's really costing us a lot of time not being able to use the store's virtual terminal.

Comment

Another week has gone by since the last fix which is not working... no response. Please, any one of our "Dedicated Team of Support, Server Admins and Developers"? Anyone? GonzaloGil

Comment

SaaS isn't much of a benefit without the last "S" guys.

Comment

ISGMe We apologize for the delay in responding to you. The issue seemed to be resolved on 6/11/19 and was tested but it look as if something else is causing an issue. I"m having your TAM look into this now and will reach out soon as he can. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

Working...
                        X