Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I integrate the FirstData Korean Payment Gateway to my 3dcart Store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I integrate the FirstData Korean Payment Gateway to my 3dcart Store?

How do I integrate the FirstData Korean Payment Gateway to my 3dcart Store? I created REST API for this integration and Added that to payment methods in 3dcart online store manager. But when I trying to buy a product from store using my Firstdata payment gatway option It throws a credit card error.
    The error is as follow
    "Your credit card can't be charged at this time. Please try again later or contact us for further assistance."
    Can any one help me to fix this please.

When you say you created a rest api, do you mean just created the app on the development portal and installed it on your store? Or did you go through and actually done the integration, using the sample project here: https://github.com/3dcart/3dcartSampleGatewayApp ?
    ----------------------------
    Gonzalo Gil
    3dCart Support
    800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Hi GonzaloGil
      I followed this documentation

https://support.3dcart.com/knowledge...eway-to-3dcart

Last edited by pramesh; 08-18-2019, 10:09 PM.

Comment

pramesh You should delete this post. Never show or share API keys.

Comment

On the gateway checkout URL and POST order you are supposed to enter the URLS to the app you built that will handle the payment processing. We created a sample project for you to quickly get started, https://github.com/3dcart/3dcartSampleGatewayApp, it looks like you just pasted the URL of your gateway, that's not going to work, you need an app that handles the communication between 3dcart and the gateway itself.

----------------------------
          Gonzalo Gil
          3dCart Support
          800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Thank you GonzaloGil. I created a php script including following code.

<?php

$path = dirname(__FILE__);

$log = implode('/', array($path, '3d.txt'));

$str = print_r($_REQUEST, 1) . "\n\n\n";
            file_put_contents($log, $str, FILE_APPEND);

If any request has made to the script, the code will do the writing in the 3d.txt file,

Then I placed this php file in a web server and copied the url of the php file. I paste the url to the "gateway checkout URL" and "POST order url" in the REST API developer portal. And then tried to buy a product in the store. When I click the Buy button, it will redirect to credit card error. Then I checked the "3d.txt" log file on the web server. Request has had made to the url with Empty parameters. Following has recorded in the 3d.txt file.

Array
            (
            )

that means "gateway checkout URL" and "POST order" url request has worked when I press the buy button. But with empty parameters. Why that is happening? How do I get the current order ID ? If Im using the api like this 3dCartWebAPI/v1/Orders/{orderid} I need the current order Id to get the order details and process the payment. Any Idea would be appreciated. If you have Php version of the 3dcartSampleGatewayApp please send me. Thank you.
            Last edited by pramesh; 08-19-2019, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X