Exclude PayPal as a Payment Option for Certain Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclude PayPal as a Payment Option for Certain Items

Does anyone know how to exclude PayPal as a Payment Option for Certain Items? For 99% of my items I want the customer to be able to checkout with PayPal. However for a few items I don't want PayPal to show up as a choice because they are recurring subscriptions and I hate using PayPal for recurring transactions.

I had a way of doing this on my old website where I manually entered all the code for each add to cart button.

<input type="hidden" name="codes" value="[NOPAY:pp]">

However, I have no idea where to put it for the particular items I want to exclude. I tried adding it in the advanced field buy button but it deletes it out when I save.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Rod
    www.Bead3.com

This is old, but if you have not figured this out yet.

For PayPal you can turn off recurring payment support. Then in store setting (I think) just make sure that you have the option checked to hide unsupported payment gateways for recurring orders.

Comment

Originally posted by NMTEACO View Post
      This is old, but if you have not figured this out yet.

For PayPal you can turn off recurring payment support. Then in store setting (I think) just make sure that you have the option checked to hide unsupported payment gateways for recurring orders.

Can't seem to locate that in my store settings...
      Rod
      www.Bead3.com

Comment

Attached are the two relevant screens

Comment

Thank you for your help!
          Rod
          www.Bead3.com

Comment

Working...
          X