How are sales going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are sales going?

visits and orders are increasing, but, we are still far behind last year at this same time period. Dec 12-14 is our last shot at this season. Orders after the 15th usually can't be cofortably guaranteed to be delivered by the holidays.
    I may put in a required checkout question......hmmm.......idea! :cool:

Our November was horrible, and I can't stress that enough. However, already for December we have done more sales than we did for the entire November. For that I am happy. I am hoping for no more Novembers like this past one.

Comment

WOW!
      Tuesday (12/09) was GREAT!
      Record sales!
      Today,
      nadda......
      two sales total! :(
      WTH?

Comment

I know some days I have a lot of visits, and other days hardly anything. Don't make any sense!!

Comment

WOW!
          sloooooooooooooooo day........ :(

Comment

Not as good as last year.

Comment

Sales strong

Our sales are way up ... about twice what we did last year in the product category that we use 3d vs the cart we used last year. We had a bad lull in Oct... but Nov and Dec are going good.

Someone mentioned a checkout question.. how hard is that to make and remove?

Ray

www.giftpens.com
              Ray

Giftpens.com
              AT Cross Personalized Pens

Comment

Today was he pits!
                1 order.
                :(
                Supposed to be the biggest online shopping day of the year and we got a total of 1 order at two stores.........:(
                Oh well......things are looking up. We did a little more than 3X of last years sales.

Comment

Mark, if you don't mind, what type product are you selling? maybe if i have idea i can give you some :)

Comment

We've been seeling for three years now, and, it's just seems this year people are a little more cautious in orderring. This is good and bad. Good that they don't order too late for xmas arrival and bad that they don't order at all.. :(

Comment

My sales are so bad, I just might close up shop until the retail environment improves. This is just ridiculous...............

Comment

our sales are so dismal, I don't know what/whom/ to blame.:(
                        Some issues play a part, such as migration to V3 and the loss of our feed and sitemaps, but, I really think it's the econmY?
                        Anyone else have a pattern?
                        Last year this time sales were good! :)

Comment

This is the SLOWEST sales day in as long as I can remember.
                          Hardly ANY hits or visits and absolutely not a single sale. :(

Comment

As stated in previous posts - my bandwidth is exploding but my sales are nonexistent.

For 2008 I was down over 30%. Keep in mind I'm a very small company - but I wish I could get back to the levels I was at a couple of years ago.

Trying to stay hopeful.

My biggest hit is on my jewelry - people just aren't buying luxury items like they did in the past. The funny thing is it's been a huge year for me design-wise.

I won two monthly design contests and won design of the year. I also had two of my designs accepted to be published in magazines coming out this spring.

I feel my product is getting better - but the sales are following suit.

We'll see - must be my marketing approaches.
                            C Ekman
                            Owner/Designer: Cobweb Corner
                            http://www.cobwebcorner.com

Comment

I had more sales and visits on Inauguaration Day! :(

Comment

Working...
                              X