Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mondo
    replied
    It must be very industry dependent. I posted this here in Nov.
    We were going great until July(up 25% + YTD on June 30th). Since then we've tanked. Down over 20%-30% July, Aug, Sept, Oct all down. Aug-Dec are usually our best and well over 50% of the year. Oct barely beat our worst month.
    Since then Nov. was the worst mo. since '07 (opened dec '05) December shattered the record we had by like 40% and 4x Nov sales. Jan-Feb excellent but also a lot spent restocking. This Mo below average.

Good luck and keep digging. I've gotten through the 70's gas crisis, a very nasty 80's recession, 90's tech meltdown and the dip after 911. Will have to get through this too.

Leave a comment:

• Sean
    replied
    My Jan and Feb 2010 sales were half of what they were this same time in 2009. March is picking up though. I feel for you!! :confused:

Leave a comment:

• SarahInc
    replied
    Our Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec 2009 were horrible. It was the first I really felt we were being hit by the economy, which I actually thought was a bit late in the game. Our Jan 2010 really picked up and was our best January since being in business, but since then Feb, and March haven't been good. We're pretty much back to how things were towards the end of '09.

I am not thrilled with it. I am hoping to see change for the better soon. ;)

Leave a comment:

• maksum
    replied
    Jan was comparable to Dec, and I think we're on track to be about the same in Feb.

Here are the charts from my admin home page if interested:

http://forums.3dcart.com/attachment....1&d=1266431890

We're in the process of opening a brick and mortar so that's taken away from some of our online efforts. Lot of work!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• DaveW
    replied
    Jan-Feb are the slow season for us, but both months showed promise. Higher priced items ($500-$1000 range) are showing life lately...for us that price range has been pretty dead for over a year.

DaveW

Leave a comment:

• BestCostumeSite
    replied
    It's the off season for our costume side...

However, for our As Seen on TV side, it's been about as expected. A few of our suppliers tightened up on selling restrictions, which has really hurt our revenue. We just have to find new product to fill the gaps!

Leave a comment:

• concession-supply.com
    replied
    Same for us, January started out quite brisk and then tapered off quickly. February has been much slower than normal. Although our region has had 5 feet of snow this past week, we still don't think that is any cause. We just think the ecomomy is just not recovering like we'd like to see.....:(

Leave a comment:

• GoldenEagleOutdoors
    replied
    Thought I'd re-energize this thread a little bit.

Our sales for January started out pretty good, then it dropped off. And for February so far has been dismal...............

So how are your sales????

Leave a comment:

• mondo
    replied
    Our November was the worst month since '07. We did more this month from 12/11-12/13 (3 days!) than all of Nov. Monday the 14th was a blessing/nightmare. Nothing that we make is currently in stock. This December has now shattered our previous records.
    That being said it didn't make up for the several bad months in a row but it looks like were going to finish 10-15% over last year.

Leave a comment:

• maksum
    replied
    We dipped way down as well this week, but it was expected.

Leave a comment:

• Tiki Girl
    replied
    Holiday Sales

Finally slowing down not grumbling mind you.:D

Sales are up from last year.

Leave a comment:

• concession-supply.com
    replied
    We are in the middle of a blizzard and have over 2 1/2 feet of snow!!!!! And, we are still open! :D
    Gotta love the Internet and ecommerce! :)
    As long as there is no power failure, we can still be ~ operational somewhat even with 3 feet of snow! They expect a few more inches before tapering off later tonight......:)

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    We went "No Sales" this afternoon and evening. I guess 'tis the season is over! :(

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    orders are picking up somewhat.....we attended a dealer conference and now back to work! :)

Leave a comment:

• maksum
    replied
    Sorry to hear those that didn't have a good Cyber Monday / Black Friday weekend. Black Friday was nothing special for us (wasn't expecting more) but I offered free shipping and sent out a newsletter for Cyber Monday and actually had a great day, with a great Tuesday to follow.

Just hoping so badly we can keep up a good pace for the rest of the year.

Hope things pick up all around.

Mike

Leave a comment:

Working...
X