Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter

Is anyone using twitter and how are you using it. Some larger companies are using it to track customer feedback and announce sales, etc.

We have a twitter account at twitter.com/3dcart

We utilize it to see who is talking about us, see what people are saying about e-commerce, and to get a good cross section of what experiences people are having with various shopping cart programs.

I also post to it regularly when the mood hits :)

Comment

I did see that and started following you. Do you use mainly the search functions tied to RSS feeds?

Comment

Originally posted by jhb View Post
        I did see that and started following you. Do you use mainly the search functions tied to RSS feeds?
        I use a program called Tweetdeck, which allows me to have up to 10 different searches active and I can see it in real time.

A great example of how this is being used is by Zicam. They have a search running for "getting a cold" and have been known to send a reply to someone apologizing for how they are feeling and giving them a coupon for Zicam.

Comment

Tweets

Err treats
          I can see it now
          Valentines day will you be my tweethearts
          halloween
          Twick or tweet

eh enough for those of you who dont or might not have subscribed to web pro news here is an interesting article of what twitter and social networking can do for your SEO

http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/20...e-seo-equation

Comment

Working...
          X