Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOP watching basketball and.....

....SHOP online! :)

American Idol, March Maddness, et al, can't wait til people start shopping online again! :o

you are kidding right?
    march so far has been my best month yet
    granted I only started in january and still havent completed the site but sales in march have been great for us thus far

and.... I keep plugging away andmanufacturers stop cranking out 4 or so new models every week i MIGHT get caught up by july

:-)

Comment

Ok so Ive punctured every possible Basketball I could find mark

Heres hoping your showered with sales in April and you cant keep up :eek:

Comment

Heres hoping your showered with sales in April and you cant keep up!

Yep! That's a problem I've always wanted to have. :cool:

Comment

April is still looking slow....:(

2009 is a low point for us.....

2008 was good.

Comment

They are shopping mark..... just being very very tight with the purse strings
            I haven't it as bad as some have but a few E-Commerce friends who have more spendy items are definately feeling it 2 or 3 sales in march 1 or 2 in April
            here in Iowa another 160 jobs were lost at the John Deere factory
            phones for me havent sold like they used to I could easily have sold 10 or so in a day now its more like 1 or 2 in a week *shrug* people buy whats important not so much impulse and Ohhh I like it Im gonna buy it I suppose
            Hopefully you get sales back on track soon dont know where you are or what items you sell but I expect during spring harvest I usually have a spike here in Iowa between may and august then it gradually tapers off
            i think there is another Iowan that posts here occasionally but dont remember the name

Mark do you use Quantcast?

Comment

My Competition seems to be doing quite well but they have a pretty solid repeat customer base so that's understandable

I think when weather gets nice outside youll also find less people shopping and more people outside gardening or whatever it is they do when the weather gets nice

*shrugs* maybe im wrong its just an off guess

Comment

Working...
              X