X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BestCostumeSite
    replied
    Originally posted by artdavidson View Post
    Cheers anyways. You can't order one from a catalog like record shops can call in an order for any album for delivery?
    Yes, I can order them. However, Halloween manufacturers this time of year are so behind on orders, the likelihood of getting it in time for Halloween is slim. We just received 3 pallets of costumes over the last two days - and those were for orders placed the last week of August.

In theory we may have them in time - but I would prefer to give promises we can keep =)

Leave a comment:

• artdavidson
    replied
    Cheers anyways. You can't order one from a catalog like record shops can call in an order for any album for delivery?

Leave a comment:

• BestCostumeSite
    replied
    Originally posted by artdavidson View Post
    I would love to support you. But you don't offer my above choice. Anyway you can order it for me by Halloween with perhaps a discount?
    Unfortunately, we don't carry that costume. We do stock all of our own product, which makes it hard to carry everything. Need more working capital for that =)

Leave a comment:

• concession-supply.com
    replied
    Probably this: http://www.partyconnection.co.uk/aca...tume-22766.jpg

or this: http://www.foureyesjokeshop.com/Prod...rn_Costume.jpg

We don't want to stray too far from our Company theme! :D

Leave a comment:

• artdavidson
    replied
    Originally posted by BestCostumeSite View Post
    Not that I want to do self promotion here...but if you do find your costume, see if we have it in stock!
    I would love to support you. But you don't offer my above choice. Anyway you can order it for me by Halloween with perhaps a discount?

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• cbsteven
    replied
    I think I'm going to go as Zombie Billy Mays

Leave a comment:

• BestCostumeSite
    replied
    Not that I want to do self promotion here...but if you do find your costume, see if we have it in stock!

Leave a comment:

• artdavidson
    started a topic My Halloween Costume - What's Yours?

My Halloween Costume - What's Yours?

Frank the Bunny (from Donnie Darko)

Yours?
Working...
X