Management ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Management ???

Is there a manager that oversees the support personnel at 3dcart? I am not here to bash 3dcart's support, but sometimes you need to speak with someone higher up to get things done. Any contacts would be great. :)

3cdcart support does a very good job. Submit a crafty detailed ticket and they’ll be responsive.

Comment

I agree:

Originally posted by crc2004 View Post
      3cdcart support does a very good job. Submit a crafty detailed ticket and they’ll be responsive.
      Most of the time when I have become frustrated with tech support it is due to my own inability to adequately convey the trouble I'm having, or to incorrectly understand what they are trying to tell me. Of course, in the heat of the moment I'm usually blinded to the fact that the miscommunication could even remotely be my fault. I'm almost certain there is a dart board in their office with my face on it! :)

Comment

Call support and ask for Jimmy Rodriguez. He's the man, and has never been anything but helpful. The support techs do try their best, so don't be too hard on them!

Comment

I agree with Jimmy and Gil being great; however, some others have started to frustrate me and actually sound somewhat condescending in their attitudes. My last couple of tickets have been particularly frustrating with my last ticket closed with no resolution because I just did not want to deal with the support personnel any longer.

I am sorry I am angry, but if I pay $800 for a plugin, it should not fail spectacularly multiple times and don't accuse me of causing all the failures when my ticket history documents failures caused by your changes.

Comment

jhb,

I'm in the same boat as you. I purchased a plugin 3 1/2 months ago and still not done, but hey they did charged me right away. My plugin has an associated monthly fee that I have been charged the last 3 months and haven't even been able to use it yet. Just frustrated I guess. Every other encounter I have had with support has been positive. Just feel sometimes like I've been put on the "back burner." :confused:

Comment

Working...
            X