This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Customer Service

Does anyone else have a problem contacting anyone at 3D by phone or E-mail?

I'm used to Monster Commerce, where anytime of day or night that I call, someone actually answers the phone.

With 3D, it's very difficult to get anyone to answer the phone or respond to their emails.

Also, if I have problems, it seems like it takes them forever to actually do anything or call me back.:confused:

Or is it just me?

Thank you,
    Allen
    Very Bad
    0.00%
    Bad
    50.00%
    Not Bad
    0.00%
    Good
    0.00%
    Excellent
    50.00%

I haven't used support in quite a while so I didn't vote. It's been several months since I used support except for last weekend when I forgot my password (duh!). I filed a ticket and got a response later that day--on the weekend yet!

In the past support was good--usually got right through on the phone (during their support hours) and also had good luck with both live chat and timely responses to tickets. Curious to see what other responses you get here.

Comment

Allen,

Perhaps you should submit a support request. Or, if you happen to call when its busy, leave a message so that we can get back to you.

I've checked and there is no open requests under your account. Before posting that you are not receiving support, you may want to actually notify us, that way, we can correct the problem.

We don't keep call logs, so unless you leave a message, we have no idea that you called and your call was not answered. Please log a support request by ether using support.3dcart.com or email [email protected]. Should your request go unanswered for over 24 hours, then I can see why you would get upset, but you have not done that.
      ----------------------------
      Gonzalo Gil
      3dCart Support
      800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Poor Customer Service

Hello, I've been waiting for about 3 weeks after talking to you about a discount for all of the delays and screw ups with my site. It's now been more than 2 weeks since giving approval this time on the product page from the design group, and I've received no notification from them that it is finished.

After 6 months with 3 D Cart, I still can not build my site.

Thank you,
        Allen

Comment

Allen,
          You have our phone number, you have my email, you have the support system email and interface. If you have a question or concern, give us a call or report it to support. The forum is not a method to submit a support request.

You have no pending support requests. How about you open one up letting us know what we can help you with?

Please read the rules here:
          http://forums.3dcart.com/general-con...uncements.html

Thanks Allen!
          ----------------------------
          Gonzalo Gil
          3dCart Support
          800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Working...
          X