New Version - Ballpark Release Date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Version - Ballpark Release Date?

3D...I believe it was mentioned in a prior post that the latest release would be March...April...ish.

Seeing as we are @ Mid March, is it possible to give a very rough ballpark estimate as to the possible release date?

There are some items that we absolutely need to have & before I commit time and money to them I would like to see the new release first.

Cheers,

We don't like to give dates on new releases. We are very close to finishing the new release (3.2) but at the same time we are working on a few projects that need to be completed before 3.2 can ship. I can tell you for sure that it will be in the next 2-3 months at very most, but could be much sooner than that.

Perhaps you can email me gil @ 3dcart.com with your requirements, and I can see if we can help you out with anything that is not currently available on the current release 3.1
    ----------------------------
    Gonzalo Gil
    3dCart Support
    800-828-6650 x111

Comment

What are some new features that are planning to be included in the new version?

Comment

A lot of small changes (50+ additional settings to existing features that have been requested) but mainly:

- Integration with Social Commerce (Facebook, Myspace, Twitter)
        - Front and Back end SmartPhone support (Android + Iphone admin for quick view of orders/stats and front end for customers to shop from)
        - 25+ new templates
        - Integration with additional payment gateways such as elayaway as well as other third party applications such as PowerReviews.
        - Better integration with Livechat
        - Blog
        - Product videos
        ----------------------------
        Gonzalo Gil
        3dCart Support
        800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Originally posted by GonzaloGil View Post
          We don't like to give dates on new releases. We are very close to finishing the new release (3.2) but at the same time we are working on a few projects that need to be completed before 3.2 can ship. I can tell you for sure that it will be in the next 2-3 months at very most, but could be much sooner than that.

Perhaps you can email me gil @ 3dcart.com with your requirements, and I can see if we can help you out with anything that is not currently available on the current release 3.1
          Email sent...thanks for the info.

Looking forward to the new release!

Comment

Working...
          X