Browser Issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browser Issue?

I have a customer who consistently has trouble accessing my website. She says she can't access my site from her home (uses Firefox) or from her workplace (not sure what browser there). She claims she has no problem with any other site; only mine, and so she has concluded that there is a problem with my site that I need to fix. :)

When I asked her for more specific info, she said that when she tries to log on, she gets a blank page & the tab says untitled & the status (bottom left) says done.

I suggested that she clear the cache, be sure cookies are enabled and adjust security so it's not too high, but beyond that, I don't have a clue. Anybody have any ideas/suggestions?

what is your site?

Comment

It's www.sashasgemstonejewelry.com

Nobody else has reported any problems.

Comment

I was able to view your store using FF 3.6.8 with no problems. However I didn't test your cart because I didn't want to register. Perhaps your customer is having registration problems?

Comment

Originally posted by Toobusy View Post
          I was able to view your store using FF 3.6.8 with no problems. However I didn't test your cart because I didn't want to register. Perhaps your customer is having registration problems?
          Thanks for the feedback. That's good to know. According to what she said, she's not even able to view the home page and because she says my site is the *only* site she has trouble with, the problem must be on my end. I think it's on her end, but yet I haven't been able to help her solve the problem.

Comment

Have you checked to make sure that you haven't accidentally blocked her IP address? If she is reporting this on computers in different locations then that probably isn't the case, but it is still worth checking.
            Laura Z
            Brass & Silver Traditions
            www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Originally posted by brassandsilver View Post
              Have you checked to make sure that you haven't accidentally blocked her IP address? If she is reporting this on computers in different locations then that probably isn't the case, but it is still worth checking.
              Good thought, but it's not that either. Thanks for replying.

Comment

Working...
              X