New to 3dcart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to 3dcart

Hello all we just signed up for 3dcart, so first thing I wanted to say Hi to everyone on the fourm. I know from our other website how helpful forums can be, and I hope to be a valuable part of the community. Below are both our sites any feedback you may wish to give is welcome.

Our Open Site Via Prostores
    www.jpwjewelry.com
    Our New Site That Is not yet open or loaded with product via 3dcart
    www.jpwgems.com
    Jimmy

Hello Jimmy,

On behalf of everyone here at the office I'd like to welcome you to 3dcart! The new site is looking great and your logo is complimented rather nicely with the template you've chosen.

I'd also like to welcome you to the forum. We've got some really great users on here, and I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information from both forum users and my fellow administrators.

Here are some of our other information resources you may find useful:

Last but not least is our support team. Support is available to help you 24 hours a day and can be reached at 800-828-6650 or by simply emailing [email protected]

Again, welcome to 3dcart and best of luck with http://www.jpwgems.com!

Comment

Jimmy,
      Welcome to 3d. As a mondo forum user from your other host I recognized your other site.
      I think you'll like the platform here too. The CS here is incredible and you should enjoy the features too.
      Been here a year. You shouldn't need as much code here. Sans the rounded corners 90% of our changes were just style sheet. Many, many more things can be done here with a click and a smile plus you can code too without hidden stuff. I sometimes miss having to research and code everything. LOL
      Took me a couple of weeks to realize that so started over and had a site in a week after. Not fancy but functional. My advise is to scour admin first before coding.
      Good luck,
      Mondo

3d site http://www.stitchersstuff.com
      Last edited by mondo; 09-20-2010, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mondo View Post
        Jimmy,
        Welcome to 3d. As a mondo forum user from your other host I recognized your other site.
        I think you'll like the platform here too. The CS here is incredible and you should enjoy the features too.
        Been here a year. You shouldn't need as much code here. Sans the rounded corners 90% of our changes were just style sheet. Many, many more things can be done here with a click and a smile plus you can code too without hidden stuff. I sometimes miss having to research and code everything. LOL
        Took me a couple of weeks to realize that so started over and had a site in a week after. Not fancy but functional. My advise is to scour admin first before coding.
        Good luck,
        Mondo

3d site http://www.stitchersstuff.com
        WoW I totaly remember you and your other site Mondo I had talked to you several times. Nice to see a friendly face here :) So how long have you had this site open?
        Jimmy

Comment

I think about 10 months.

Comment

Going as well as your other one?
            Jimmy

Comment

Unfortunately not as well as I'd hoped so far but the other site didn't do anything the first year either.
              1. It's a second site so not dependent on it.
              2. It's in the black and paid for the year up front and all related expenses. I will renew.
              3. CS is great and I think the sites been down maybe 2 hrs. since we've been here
              4. Upgrades are what we ask for and not 'insane'

Over all I like this platform much better and I think the checkout is better too but our order to visit ratio is not near the other site (like 4x lower). That being said the visits may be still to low to compare. Were only getting a couple sales per month with 5-6 hundred visitors. Our other site closes 15+ per that but with way higher traffic.
              Last edited by mondo; 09-21-2010, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X