Site down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site down?

Is anyone's site down? My site will work for a minute and then go down for a minute. 3dcart's phone is busy also.

There was a DDOS attack going to a store which may have affected a couple of other accounts (those on the same server or behind same switch), the problem should be resolved now.
    ----------------------------
    Gonzalo Gil
    3dCart Support
    800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Yes it is fixed now. Thank you for the explanation!

Comment

We've been down off and on all day.
        www.concession-supply.com

Comment

Our site was up but it was useless because no one could get live rates and no one could checkout. Spend hours on the phone with Authorize.Net and 3Dcart which was useless (Sorry Gil but support was no help) They kept blaming Authorize.net and Authorize.net had me do tests which proved that no communication from my site was reaching their gateway.

At the time of my first call I had 8 people stuck on the checkout page and none could get an order through costing me tons of lost money. If there was a DDOS attack it could explain why my site could not contact Authorize.Net's gateway but support should have been able to diagnose this sooner.

Comment

we are down again today!
            Same thing happens the last two weeks every year!
            If it wasn't for our site monitoring tool, we'd never know!

Comment

We were down last friday (worst day of all, the freeshipping day) for 4 hours. We were notified by our site monitoring tool as well. But we only became aware when we opened the business in the morning; from 4am to 8am we were down, the time we get our MOST international calls.

Support was quick to respond and rectify it, but it should have been caught 4hours prior to us contacting them.
              Elegant Weddings +
              www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
              www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

I wish we could say the same. Still Down......
                Last edited by concession-supply.com; 12-19-2011, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X