Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Social Media

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    im doing daily giveaways and have seen traffic and sales from my efforts. I make people have to check a certain link on my site to see if they have won and make them have to contact me within 24 hours to claim their prize.

    Comment


    • #32
      That's fantastic! What's the link and I will check it out!

      Comment


      • #33
        aside from a few facebook ads and a welcome screen not much here

        that will change soon :D

        Comment


        • #34
          heres my FB page
          Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
          Last edited by sisbrown34; 10-14-2011, 12:41 PM.
          Kathleen
          www.bikerbabesleathers.com
          www.theleatheroutpost.com
          Please "like" us on Facebook
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bik...rs/95860340129

          Comment


          • #35
            Hanzoswords - Shopping/Retail - Spring Hill | Facebook

            Comment


            • #36
              Liked, Liked, and Liked

              Went in and liked all of your awesome pages! Let me know if you have any questions on social marketing - happy to help or give some advice :)

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by 3dcartLindsay View Post
                Went in and liked all of your awesome pages! Let me know if you have any questions on social marketing - happy to help or give some advice :)
                what? no love for the guy that startedthe thread? ;) haha

                Comment


                • #38
                  Facebook "Like"

                  I am really surprised that more 3D store owners aren't participating in this mutual "Like" program that will help raise your visibility with FB and Google. This idea could be extended to LinkedIn too.

                  I realize that we must be careful who we "Like" since our customers/fans may find our choices disagreeable/offensive. Most of us carry products or services that fit within mainstream norms. "Like"ing these type of stores cannot hurt your business.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    if anyones liked my page pm me and ill like you back my page again is Hanzoswords - Shopping/Retail - Spring Hill, FL | Facebook

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by celebra1 View Post
                      I am really surprised that more 3D store owners aren't participating in this mutual "Like" program that will help raise your visibility with FB and Google. This idea could be extended to LinkedIn too.

                      I realize that we must be careful who we "Like" since our customers/fans may find our choices disagreeable/offensive. Most of us carry products or services that fit within mainstream norms. "Like"ing these type of stores cannot hurt your business.

                      You're right! Sorry this took so long... I think I got everyone here that had a link including 3d. Liked you as Jon Alexander...

                      Jon
                      The G1 Gallery
                      Facebook

                      Best to All!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by g1gallery View Post
                        You're right! Sorry this took so long... I think I got everyone here that had a link including 3d. Liked you as Jon Alexander...

                        Jon
                        The G1 Gallery
                        Facebook

                        Best to All!
                        Returned the favor. :)

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Just my .02:

                          Wouldn't it be better if everyone shared the actual home page of the website of each other's in their social media, instead of "like"-ing the social media pages? By sharing the actual website link will help build back links regardless of what products we sell.

                          I will participate with each and everyone on of you who will "share", "tweet","Like", "+1" etc our home page(s) and will return the gratitude by doing the same. I have exchanged this a few of you on the forum and would love to exchange with a few more.
                          Elegant Weddings +
                          www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
                          www.elegantweddingsplus.com

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Sorry Hanzo! Missed you there but got you now...

                            Fun Site!

                            Thanks to all and willing to share with more...

                            Jon
                            G1 Gallery

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              FB Likes

                              Liking each others pages doesn't really help promote your FB page. If you have no interest in the page you'll never return and Bing & Google are looking for comments and shares.

                              We "buy" likes for about .32 ea w/ FB ads. Use a "Fangate" page we use www.tabsite.com Our FB ads take them to our Fan page and they end up clicking to our store (of the same name) so we get a lot for out .32

                              You need to operate your fan page with I call the "shiny key" method. 800 word blog post about avian nutrition - 2 Likes - a parakeet humping a stuffed animal - 26 Likes

                              we generally post every 4 - 6 hours 24/7 giving fans ample reason to return

                              It's about 2-1/2 years old

                              WindyCityParrot.com - Retail and Consumer Merchandise - Chicago, IL | Facebook

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Back Link 4 U

                                Originally posted by ElegantWeddings View Post
                                Just my .02:

                                Wouldn't it be better if everyone shared the actual home page of the website of each other's in their social media, instead of "like"-ing the social media pages? By sharing the actual website link will help build back links regardless of what products we sell.

                                I will participate with each and everyone on of you who will "share", "tweet","Like", "+1" etc our home page(s) and will return the gratitude by doing the same. I have exchanged this a few of you on the forum and would love to exchange with a few more.
                                Really do love your store. We did the link as Jon Alexander. I think we just did a like previously.

                                www.g1gallery.com


                                P.S. Thank you for all that you do here in the Forums!
                                Last edited by g1gallery; 12-29-2011, 08:31 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X