X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElegantWeddings
    replied
    Originally posted by g1gallery View Post
    Really do love your store. We did the link as Jon Alexander. I think we just did a like previously.

www.g1gallery.com

P.S. Thank you for all that you do here in the Forums!
    Thanks! Shared your home page on FB and G+, also tweeted it.

Leave a comment:

• g1gallery
    replied
    Back Link 4 U

Originally posted by ElegantWeddings View Post
    Just my .02:

Wouldn't it be better if everyone shared the actual home page of the website of each other's in their social media, instead of "like"-ing the social media pages? By sharing the actual website link will help build back links regardless of what products we sell.

I will participate with each and everyone on of you who will "share", "tweet","Like", "+1" etc our home page(s) and will return the gratitude by doing the same. I have exchanged this a few of you on the forum and would love to exchange with a few more.
    Really do love your store. We did the link as Jon Alexander. I think we just did a like previously.

www.g1gallery.com

P.S. Thank you for all that you do here in the Forums!
    Last edited by g1gallery; 12-29-2011, 08:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• windycityparrot
    replied
    FB Likes

Liking each others pages doesn't really help promote your FB page. If you have no interest in the page you'll never return and Bing & Google are looking for comments and shares.

We "buy" likes for about .32 ea w/ FB ads. Use a "Fangate" page we use www.tabsite.com Our FB ads take them to our Fan page and they end up clicking to our store (of the same name) so we get a lot for out .32

You need to operate your fan page with I call the "shiny key" method. 800 word blog post about avian nutrition - 2 Likes - a parakeet humping a stuffed animal - 26 Likes

we generally post every 4 - 6 hours 24/7 giving fans ample reason to return

It's about 2-1/2 years old

WindyCityParrot.com - Retail and Consumer Merchandise - Chicago, IL | Facebook

Leave a comment:

• g1gallery
    replied
    Sorry Hanzo! Missed you there but got you now...

Fun Site!

Thanks to all and willing to share with more...

Jon
    G1 Gallery

Leave a comment:

• ElegantWeddings
    replied
    Just my .02:

Wouldn't it be better if everyone shared the actual home page of the website of each other's in their social media, instead of "like"-ing the social media pages? By sharing the actual website link will help build back links regardless of what products we sell.

I will participate with each and everyone on of you who will "share", "tweet","Like", "+1" etc our home page(s) and will return the gratitude by doing the same. I have exchanged this a few of you on the forum and would love to exchange with a few more.

Leave a comment:

• piaf
    replied
    Originally posted by g1gallery View Post
    You're right! Sorry this took so long... I think I got everyone here that had a link including 3d. Liked you as Jon Alexander...

Jon
    The G1 Gallery
    Facebook

Best to All!
    Returned the favor. :)

Leave a comment:

• g1gallery
    replied
    Originally posted by celebra1 View Post
    I am really surprised that more 3D store owners aren't participating in this mutual "Like" program that will help raise your visibility with FB and Google. This idea could be extended to LinkedIn too.

I realize that we must be careful who we "Like" since our customers/fans may find our choices disagreeable/offensive. Most of us carry products or services that fit within mainstream norms. "Like"ing these type of stores cannot hurt your business.

You're right! Sorry this took so long... I think I got everyone here that had a link including 3d. Liked you as Jon Alexander...

Jon
    The G1 Gallery
    Facebook

Best to All!

Leave a comment:

• hanzoswords
    replied
    if anyones liked my page pm me and ill like you back my page again is Hanzoswords - Shopping/Retail - Spring Hill, FL | Facebook

Leave a comment:

• celebra1
    replied
    Facebook "Like"

I am really surprised that more 3D store owners aren't participating in this mutual "Like" program that will help raise your visibility with FB and Google. This idea could be extended to LinkedIn too.

I realize that we must be careful who we "Like" since our customers/fans may find our choices disagreeable/offensive. Most of us carry products or services that fit within mainstream norms. "Like"ing these type of stores cannot hurt your business.

Leave a comment:

• Gaelen
    replied
    Originally posted by 3dcartLindsay View Post
    Went in and liked all of your awesome pages! Let me know if you have any questions on social marketing - happy to help or give some advice :)
    what? no love for the guy that startedthe thread? ;) haha

Leave a comment:

• 3dcartLindsay
    replied
    Liked, Liked, and Liked

Went in and liked all of your awesome pages! Let me know if you have any questions on social marketing - happy to help or give some advice :)

Leave a comment:

• hanzoswords
    replied
    Hanzoswords - Shopping/Retail - Spring Hill | Facebook

Leave a comment:

• sisbrown34
    replied
    heres my FB page
    Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
    Last edited by sisbrown34; 10-14-2011, 12:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gaelen
    replied
    aside from a few facebook ads and a welcome screen not much here

that will change soon :D

Leave a comment:

• 3dcartLindsay
    replied
    That's fantastic! What's the link and I will check it out!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X