ebay orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay orders

Does anyone add their ebay orders to 3dcart so that they are tracking everything in one place?

If so, how do you do it?

There should be a way on doing this, I think.

Looks like no one replied to you inquiry yet. I would call their hot line or chat with on of their representatives. Take a look at "top right" of this page. http://imagicon.info/cat/5-6/1.gif
    Last edited by satnavcompany; 10-08-2011, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Thanks.

I have been surprised that no one responding. Seems like this would be a common issue. It would be great if we could share more knowledge.

Originally posted by satnavcompany View Post
      There should be a way on doing this, I think.

Looks like no one replied to you inquiry yet. I would call their hot line or chat with on of their representatives. Take a look at "top right" of this page.

Comment

What most programs do is take orders from all your channels (3dcart, ebay, ect..) and put them in their own database (StoneEdge, ChannelAdvisor, ect..).

It is unlikely that anyone will build a commercial program that imports orders into 3dcart so to do it you would have to either enter your eBay orders manually or invest in building a system that uses 3dcarts advanced API to add orders from other channels to 3dcart.
        Nathan
        www.YourCableStore.com

Comment

Thanks for replying.

Originally posted by yourcablestore.com View Post
          What most programs do is take orders from all your channels (3dcart, ebay, ect..) and put them in their own database (StoneEdge, ChannelAdvisor, ect..).

It is unlikely that anyone will build a commercial program that imports orders into 3dcart so to do it you would have to either enter your eBay orders manually or invest in building a system that uses 3dcarts advanced API to add orders from other channels to 3dcart.

Comment

Check out shipworks at shipworks.com

Not only can you process and ship eBay orders but it also quickly and seamlessly pulls down 3d Cart orders.

It also auto-updates the status on both eBay and 3d.
            Keith

Comment

ebay orders

We've been on eBay in the past and will return early next year - We use Shipworks shipping software for our store - they offer an ebay module for traking all in one place

Comment

Working...
              X