Inventory and Sale Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory and Sale Tracker

What do you use to keep track of your inventory and sales?

We sell on several platforms, not just through our website, and are trying to figure out the best way to keep track of inventory and sales so that we can see any trends and take advantage of them as well as stay on top of our game with stock.

We just use excel. It's amazing how many features it has. I never imagined the things that it could do.

I have someone to do it for me. So far, things have been doing well. http://imagicon.info/cat/5-6/1.gif
    Last edited by satnavcompany; 10-07-2011, 06:36 AM.

Comment

We use Stone Edge Order Manager. For the price nothing even comes close. It manages and synchronizes inventory with many carts including 3dcart (automatically), and Amazon (Manually triggered), updates order status, and it is incredibly amazing in handling back orders and customer e-mails. In short we can't run our store without it.
      I keep looking at a couple of other options to supplement Stone Edge, the main thing that is missing is listing on Amazon and Ebay.

Comment

What is the time it takes to process an order with stone edge? Can you print 50 packing slips, package and tape all the boxes, then move them to a mail station and quickly process? With Mail Order Manager, I remember each order was packaged impossibly fast compared to without it. I am wondering how efficient stone edge's processes are?

Originally posted by elightbox View Post
        We use Stone Edge Order Manager. For the price nothing even comes close. It manages and synchronizes inventory with many carts including 3dcart (automatically), and Amazon (Manually triggered), updates order status, and it is incredibly amazing in handling back orders and customer e-mails. In short we can't run our store without it.
        I keep looking at a couple of other options to supplement Stone Edge, the main thing that is missing is listing on Amazon and Ebay.

Comment

Working...
        X