Clear All

• Please eliminate or reduce size of yellow banner

Really guys? Really?

BP

Originally posted by Brtp4 View Post
    Really guys? Really?

BP
    Agreed! +1 from me.

If they must advertise (i don't think they need to with existing customers), at least make it it grey scale to blend in with the rest. Bright yellow is an eyesore...
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

If you mean the SEO promo, it only displays on our website. The promo will expire, and it will go away then.
      ----------------------------
      Gonzalo Gil
      3dCart Support
      800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Big Yellow Ad

WHEN IS THE EXPIRATION DATE OF THE OFFER?
        WHEN WILL THE BIG ORANGE BAR GO AWAY?

Your BIG ORANGE AD is ANNOYING! It is annoying enough that even if I did need your service, I would not buy it. You don't need to scream a GOOD message - just draw attention to it tastefully.

Comment

GonzaloGil

Please stop using the admin panel for advertising.
          Keep it professional. This type of "in your face" advertising is done only by primitives.
          You can do your adverting in the "News" section of the admin panels so that merchants who haven't subscribed to your newsletter will get a chance to see it. It should only be an entry not a large screaming banner.

Please consider what every one else on this forum is saying. They are your merchants (customers), they expect a certain standard from 3DCart; please adhere to those standards.
          Elegant Weddings +
          www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
          www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. We'll definitely share these comments with our marketing team and will have in consideration for any future campaigns.

Jimmy Rodriguez

Comment

Working...
            X