Kudos and a huge Thank You to 3DCart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos and a huge Thank You to 3DCart!

I myself have been innactive lately (due to a busy schedule), but I still check the forums EVERY night. Just like many others (I assume, we read but we don't add input).

I must say, these forums have really come alive with some great information - mainly due to Jimmy from 3DCart answering and getting involved with site owner's questions and concerns!! A great BIG thumbs up!

Communication from the inside, no matter if it is just a few memos, newsletters, forum involments, emails, etc., goes a loooong way with site owners. At least we feel that we "are not alone and defending for ourselves". I also understand that for the company (3dCart) this can be hard to do as it requires extra time, people and exposure to problems and the "so-called" embarrassment of the mistake that follows. But I believe that admitting and/or addressing problems gives a company a huge respect - because they are communicating and not hiding!

What I am seeing in the forums lately is very refreshing and uplifting as a site owner. I just hope it "stays as the norm" for the future! I have been with many ecommerce companies that start interacting (on a temp basis) just to put out fires, and then **nothing.... sigh! I just hope it at least "somewhat" continues to be the norm. Hard to do, we know, but you will reap 10X.

Thank you 3dCart, I really do appreciate the latest involvment!!!

Agreed.

DaveW

Comment

Thanks for the Kudos Barry!

Jimmy Rodriguez

Comment

I couldn't agree more - it's been great having Jimmy on lately.
        Chris
        TC Life Safety
        TC Wireless

Comment

Ditto from me!

Comment

Ditto as well!
            kem
            AddressNumbers.com
            Address Plaques, Memorials, Home & Garden Decor, Gifts and more.

Comment

Working...
            X