Maybe this is why mobile doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe this is why mobile doesn't work

So I was looking at code execution in mobile checkout and noticed a 404 error as it was loading, looking for assets/common/js/validator.js. I went looking for it via FTP, and it doesn't appear to exist.

Here's the code in checkout.asp:
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/../assets/common/js/validator.js"></script> 
    <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
        //You should create the validator only after the definition of the HTML form
        var frmvalidator = new Validator("billing");
        frmvalidator.EnableMsgsTogether();
      </script>
    validator.js is actually titled validation.js, and it's in assets/TEMPLATES/common/js.

I'm not sure how this could affect Android and not the iPhone, but I'm guessing that the validation script not loading might have something to do with the country and states not loading.

Anyone with better debugging skills than me want to give this a shot?
    Chris
    TC Life Safety
    TC Wireless

Chris I submitted another ticket with your information to support. I'm awaiting a response to see if perhaps you're on to something here

Comment

The mobile site barely even works on my iPhone. I have disabled it entirely because I optimized my normal site enough that it works acceptably on a modern mobile browser..

Comment

Very happy to report that mobile is working on Android now, both for guests and logged in users! The checkout questions need better placement/formatting on the checkout page, but at least customers can order now.
        Chris
        TC Life Safety
        TC Wireless

Comment

This is very cool...wish they'd have responded to my ticket so I would have known to enable my mobile since my ticket was solely about the mobile site not working properly

Comment

Toobusy, what's your ticket# ?

Comment

PYK-622-76044

Last I was advised before it was closed is that Dan said support is aware there are issues with the mobile site...nothing else, then the ticket was closed without further word. Second one

Comment

Would you mind posting more details as to where you found this glitch? I couldn't seem to locate where to make that edit to try it out.

Comment

Support advised me that android is working now but I've not checked it yet. Nothing was said to me, my ticket was just closed so I was checking on the ticket to be told the problem is resolved, at least for android users

Comment

Working...
                  X