Just a note of appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a note of appreciation

So I feel like I've been complaining a lot on the forum lately. While there have certainly been some frustrating problems of late, I just wanted to take a second to say thanks to everyone at 3dCart. The good still far outweighs the shortcomings. We all know no system is perfect. Sometimes the things that don't/can't work the way we need can be difficult to handle. I have never regretted moving my store to 3dCart though, and wanted to share some love. Thanks for all you do for your customers. Happy Wednesday to all!
    Laura Z
    Brass & Silver Traditions
    www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

You bring up a good point. Most of the time people come to the forum because they are having a problem so that is what tends to get talked about the most. I give 3dCart a lot of credit of letting this forum run pretty much wide open. I've heard that other cart systems are much more restrictive.

I've never used any cart other than 3dCart so I can't make a direct comparison but what I read in the forum before signing up had a lot to do with it. I also have a friend/customer that has a very successful online store. After a lot of research he picked 3dCart for his eventual move. I put a lot of weight on his opinion.

So yes thank you 3dCart!

Comment

Sometimes the things that don't/can't work the way we need can be difficult to handle. I have never regretted moving my store to 3dCart though, and wanted to share some love. Thanks for all you do for your customers.
      Ditto. Completely agree

Comment

I can also echo that. Ive moved three clients to 3dcart and am migrating a fourth soon. Ive been on several other platforms and 3dcart certainly stands among the best. They update more often than most others as well.

Comment

Love 3DCart, very happy I am here, even though I sound like pain in the ass sometimes.

Thank you to 3DCart and everyone as we help each other out the past few months.

You go GURL! (I mean, 3dCart!)

Comment

Working...
          X