No new updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No new updates?

Not a complaint, just more of a curiosity - looks like the last update released was April ...whatsup? Anything in the works that is big and taking a few months to release?

I was wondering the same thing. This might be the longest gap ive seen in the last few years. Could also just be employees on vacation and its easier to maintain as is.

Theres only 1 thing on uservoice marked as in progress. Thats insurance on single checkout.

Comment

It's been about once a month on average. We are at one month and three days right now. Well within the margin of error. :)

Comment

Last update was in April, we're ending June so we're almost at a full 2 months no updates - unless I am missing a post lol.

Comment

Yeah the last official update was (at least that I see)

04-20-2013, 11:59 AM
          Super Moderator

Default Release Notes - April 2013
          Release Notes - April 2013 (5.4.1)

That said there are always little things fixed here and there. I saw something last night that was recently fixed. Cant remember what now that im trying to remember......

Hopefully theres a good one coming :) I know there are lots of great ideas on uservoice. If a handfull of them get added and some of the known bugs get squashed Ill be thrilled.

Comment

Oops, I keep thinking that June is month 5. My subconscious' way of trying to extend the duration of Summer.

Comment

Whoa!

No update for 60 days and folks begin to wonder what the problem is? We are moving from Volusion where you were lucky to see one update of consequence per year! Heck, we have open tickets that are 577 days old. (really!)

I am not used to this.
              Last edited by warrisr; 06-25-2013, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Hahaha, I'm not concerned just curious - they are typically month to month and I always look forward to seeing the improvements :P

Comment

During IRCE they made mention of some huge improvements coming in the next few weeks....

(paragraph 5)
                  3dcart?s Inaugural IRCE Experience is a Huge Success | 3dcart's Ecommerce Blog
                  Chris
                  TC Life Safety
                  TC Wireless

Comment

Oh snap, well that explains that! Thanks :)

Comment

Any idea of when they will be rolling it out?

Comment

Version 6.0

We've been working really hard during May & June in our 6.0 version update and couple other improvements to the 3dcart platform that will be released during Q3.

The 6.0 release includes some great updates to existing features, Dwolla and Bitpay as payment options, and major enhancements to our Paypal integration with the addition of Reference Transactions (to PP Express, PP Pro, PP Advanced and Payflow). There are also 3 completely new modules, Purchase Orders, Products Q&A and Gift Wrapping.

The new version is currently in the testing stage and will be deployed around mid July.

We'll make an official announcement later this week and will do our best to have the release notes published before the official release date.

Jimmy Rodriguez

Comment

Thank you so much for that info. Can't wait to see the new features!

Comment

Awesome thanks! Looking forward to it

Comment

GIFT WRAP!!!!!! Hooray! I have been begging for gift wrap since coming to 3dCart. Can't wait!
                              Laura Z
                              Brass & Silver Traditions
                              www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Working...
                              X