4 tickets today no answers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 tickets today no answers?

I just got off the phone with Ozzie in support who promptly communicated to the server admins that I am Unable to access store via FTP - thousands in inventory that can not be listed without images -support blames my 30 gig download Comcast connection even though 3dcart is the ONLY site timing out - I'm trying to run a business here - this is just plain irresponsible

Are you using the FTP successfully with other sites?
    Laura Z
    Brass & Silver Traditions
    www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

other sites

Yep for one thing I upload 3 - 6 images a day to Facebook and no one thinks about it but that's FTP. We also keep data on a GoDaddy server and that pops right up in filezilla - I do know for 4 years I've been able to FTP to my 3dcart store until last night - why do you ask?

Comment

FTP fixed kinda

FTP now working with Filezilla

For 4 years the host has been 50.97.134.124 (Filezilla) - any idea why the host changed to windycityparrot.com on 1/30/14?

I'm guessing some hacking went on and security protocols had to change - 3dcart is terrible at communications so we'll never know

batch upload still corupted

Comment

If you'd care to email me your ticket numbers, I'll do what I can to expedite a quick and amicable resolution.
          Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience our response times may have caused.
          Thanks,
          Bryan Shaw
          Community Manager at 3dcart
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X