Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jcocking
    replied
    As with all conferences there are a variety of reasons to attend. This is one of the major internet retailer conferences, so all the major players attend.

I like going for the exhibitors. I can spend a day in the exhibits and get a quick overview of the internet world. For many smaller organizations, this is a great way to talk to major players. If you live in the area, many times you can get a freebie or low cost exhibit hall pass.

I try to stay away from presentations by companies. they are usually a hidden sales pitch. (seen one hidden sales pitch, you have seen them all). The presentations by companies over lessons learned can be beneficial.

I can not make it this year. Maybe next year.

jeff

Leave a comment:

• Pack Secure
    replied
    I considered it until I saw the cost.

IRCE 2014 Early-Bird Pre-Show On-Site
    (Through 3/29/14) (3/30/14 - 6/7/14) (After 6/7/14)
    Main Conference
    +2 Workshop $1,325 $1,425 $1,525
    Main Conference:
    +1 Workshop $1,090 $1.190 $1,290
    Main Conference:
    2 Days $865 $965 $1,065
    Workshop: 1 Day $395 $495 $595
    Exhibit Hall Only $215 $215 $235

Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition | IRCE

Edited to add: The chart did not post very well.
    Last edited by Pack Secure; 05-08-2014, 03:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IRCE (Internet Retailer Conference & Expo) at Chicago

Just curious who is going to the this conference and why?

I plan to attend the two Main Conference days.

We are a small retailer, on the cusp of our limits right now. I hope to find solutions issues I foresee with our integration between all of our systems (3dcart, Ebay, Quickbooks, Endicia, UPS). We pass a lot of data between these channels and systems, mainly utilizing import and export features of each system.

Also to find out about unforeseen issues; by discussing with other attendees how they were able to move a company forward and the challenges they had to overcome.
Working...
X