Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having problems with Tech Support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fernando
    replied
    Problems with Tech Support

Good Afternoon mimib,

We’re currently in the process of providing weekly advanced training to our support staff members. This should ensure that our customers are receiving a high quality of support. We’re also looking into providing updated knowledge base articles that will benefit our Support agents as well as our customers.

Sincerely,
    Fernando Panjoj- CCO
    3dcart

Leave a comment:

• mimib
    replied
    Originally posted by fernando View Post
    As you know we're in the process of improving and addressing issues in that area. Fernando Panjoj- CCO 3dcart

Fernando,

Just wondering... you say "As you know" -- how would we know that? Is there a blog post or something that I have missed. What kind of issues are being improved and addressed? I'd like to suggest that an updated, organized, easily-searched knowledgebase would go a LONG way to improving support. I am amazed sometimes at what some of the folks in Support don't know, and I truly believe it is because even they have no good written source material.

--mimib

Leave a comment:

• fernando
    replied
    Attn: Alex: Issues with Tech Support

Good Afternoon Alex,

I apologize that you're encountering issues with our Technical Support Department. As you know we're in the process of improving and addressing issues in that area. I'm currently speaking with the Support Managers in order to address the matter.

Our goal is not to place blame on our customers, but to ensure that we can provide our customers with respect, professionalism, as well as a product that we're happy to stand by. 3dcart is happy to address any bugs that are brought to our attention, and we will do everything we can in order to address those bugs. We appreciate your patience and your business. I have your email address and I'll be reaching out to your once I have an update from the Support Managers.

Sincerely,
    Fernando Panjoj- CCO
    3dcart

Leave a comment:

• Alex
    started a topic Anyone else having problems with Tech Support?

Anyone else having problems with Tech Support?

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone else has problems with getting issues resolved with tech support? I just started another website, purchased a "Premium" Template and I have nothing but problems. This so called "Premium" template is so full of bugs and 3D Cart blames it on me! I cannot believe the attitude of tech support. If anyone else has similar problems, please contact me so we can form a group and hopefully get some resolution.

I have had so many problems that have are unresolved it is unbelievable this company can adopt such an attitude to their paying clientele.

Thank you,
    Alex King
    Discount Kettlebells For Sale | The Kettlebell of Choice
    Kettlebells California™ | The Kettlebell of Choice | Discount Kettlebells

[email protected]
Working...
X