Site down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site down?

Anyone else have their site down for half at hour between 3 and 3:30 EST?

I got my first notice from Pingdom of it being down just before I got my first phone call asking me where my website went

Not Down

My sites are not down, but have been loading very S-L-O-W-L-Y off-and-on for about a week. I noticed some data upload issues in GWT too, which has been having occasional issues.

Comment

We've had several instances of seriously slow-loading site (admin included) recently -- twice in the last week.

Here's what I got from Pingdom Tools a half hour ago:

Replacement Watch Band | Leather, Rubber & Metal bands | European & American
      Tested from New York City, New York, USA on September 26 at 09:08:41
      Page size 230.5kB
      Load time 60.01s
      Requests 71
      Perf. grade 95/100
      Your website is slower than 96% of all tested websites

By the time I chatted with Support about it, it had resolved itself. Here it is now:

Replacement Watch Band | Leather, Rubber & Metal bands | European & American
      Tested from New York City, New York, USA on September 26 at 09:43:27
      Page size 288.4kB
      Load time 1.33s
      Requests 71
      Perf. grade 92/100
      Your website is faster than 82% of all tested websites

---
      Chatted with Support both times so they can track it. Usually, when this starts happening, it happens

Comment

I was down for over an hour on the 17th and down again when I posted this for 34 minutes. I'll check my pingdom for slow loading also, I'm not sure I have it set up for notifications for slow load and watch it for a few days. I've been moved to a different server once already

Comment

Ours isn't set up for slow load notifications either. I just go to Pingdom Tools and put in our site address when I notice it's running slow.

They also keep track of every time the same address is checked and show history of all checks.

Comment

Originally posted by Toobusy View Post
            Anyone else have their site down for half at hour between 3 and 3:30 EST?

I got my first notice from Pingdom of it being down just before I got my first phone call asking me where my website went
            Have your reported this issue to our support department? I couldn't find any tickets, chats or calls associated to your account.

I can confirm that our logs don't show any issues for your site on the dates you mention, so a support ticket would definitely help our technicians look into the issue and find the cause of the problem.

Jimmy

Comment

I can contact support Jimmy.

I was just looking at response times also for the past week. When I went to tools it seems I should've been making some time to check my site: my website is slower than 92% right now

Checking DNS Health:

No SOA record found for www.passion4mopars.com.

No SOA record was found when querying the name server. This is most probably due to a misconfiguration at the name server - a zone must have a SOA record.

Nameserver 50.22.173.82 does not do DNSSEC extra processing.

Nameserver 72.8.150.69 does not do DNSSEC extra processing.

Nameserver 50.56.226.14 does not do DNSSEC extra processing.

I haven't been online alot this past week, we're prepping parts for plating and that requires alot of our time and our energy because of flash rusting here in beautiful humid FL.
              Attached Files

Comment

More Down-Time or Very Slow Response Times

Yes, we've ran into a couple of instances of down time yesterday and now both our website and back-end (admin area) are VERY SLOW to respond.

@admin - yes, we've opened a ticket and updated it, but no activity or solution to date!
                Keith

Comment

Still More Downtime

Heads up people!

For the 4th time in 3 days, our site is down yet again despite being "fixed" by support. The current downtime is approaching 30 minutes starting at 5:30 in the afternoon on a Friday. Prime sales time. When it hasn't been down, it has been running incredibly slow with page load times running as long as 60 seconds or more. Not Acceptable!

There has obviously got to be more stores that are down since we aren't the only ones on the server our store resides on.

If your experiencing the same problems, be sure to open a ticket and if need be, contact top personnel at 3d since support clearly is not resolving the issue.
                  Keith

Comment

Site down

Good Morning Keith,

Your issue should have already been resolved. The site seems to be loading up faster. Our admins have replied to your open ticket, and I have also personally attempted to contact you via the email and left you a voice message. Please let me know if you're still having problems.

Sincerely,
                    Fernando- CCO
                    3dcart

Comment

Originally posted by 1000jewels View Post
                      Heads up people!

For the 4th time in 3 days, our site is down yet again despite being "fixed" by support. The current downtime is approaching 30 minutes starting at 5:30 in the afternoon on a Friday. Prime sales time. When it hasn't been down, it has been running incredibly slow with page load times running as long as 60 seconds or more. Not Acceptable!

There has obviously got to be more stores that are down since we aren't the only ones on the server our store resides on.

If your experiencing the same problems, be sure to open a ticket and if need be, contact top personnel at 3d since support clearly is not resolving the issue.
                      Something similar happened to me a few months ago. My downtime was frequent and support would take minor action which would resolve it for a few hours, but it was still multiple downtimes every day. I started carefully recording all the downtime using Pingdom.com and after a week of it I insisted that my site be moved to a different server. Since they did that my site's uptime has been fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                      X