Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't everyone include their store name in the profile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesn't everyone include their store name in the profile?

I am new to the forums and am currently working on getting my store 100% up and running.

I was just curious why most people don't seem to link to their store either in their profile or signature? It would be nice to see what people are talking about in certain posts by looking at the actual site. It's also great to see what other, more experience, users have come up with and how they are thriving. Plus, isn't it great advertising?

Again, I'm relatively new (not officially launched yet although everything works) so maybe I'm just missing something.

Thanks for any input.
    Last edited by globalguava; 10-04-2012, 11:33 PM.

I know I don't want my posts here being searched and indexed by Google when they're searching for my store....I figure no one needs to know what I post on a seller forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Toobusy View Post
      I know I don't want my posts here being searched and indexed by Google when they're searching for my store....I figure no one needs to know what I post on a seller forum?
      That's a great point Toobusy! I guess I didn't really think about that aspect :) Thanks for the response!

Anyone else have other reasons?

Comment

Working...
      X