Oh Canada - Help me sell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Canada - Help me sell!

Are there any Canadian sellers out there? We get a decent clip of traffic from Canada and even some orders but shipping seems to be a deal killer.

Are there any Canadian 3dcart peeps out there dealing in home theater products? We have the TV Smart Shelf available and would like to work with you.

See our product here:

Floating shelf for flat screen TV wall mounts and TV setup

Thanks!
    TV Smart Shelf™ with wall mount

If you were to ship directly from your location to the customer without using BongoCheckout to Canada, will you be able to offer them better shipping pricing? Perhaps with USPS?
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Nope. Shipping to CA with any service here is excessive. Bongo is the best price I've found for international shipping, even with us having to ship to them first.

Comment

Can you break down the costs involved with Bongo? I ship internationally using USPS all the time, and it is hard to imagine that getting a third party involved would somehow make it cheaper.

Comment

Our boxes are big. 42 x 16 x 5 @ 25 lbs is the smallest.

I've checked USPS and to Canada it's ridiculous. Like $175.

Comment

Try UPS standard to Canada. You need to get setup by your UPS rep for e-brokerage and a special discounted brokerage fees for orders under $200 value ($10 total fees). It is quick, fast, and very affordable.

Comment

Working...
            X