24 Hour Support? Voicemail at 4:40AM PST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Hour Support? Voicemail at 4:40AM PST

I called in at 4:40 AM PST for support, dialed 3, I was told I was the 2nd in line. Then I got transferred to voicemail. The message said push star to go to an operator. I pushed star, and stayed in voice mail.

Suggestions:

1. If an operator is not available, have a message to that effect.

2. If there is true 24 X 7 Support, do not ever push / force a tech support caller to a voice mail. I would have been willing to wait. Give the option for a call back! Or give the option to keep on waiting. 4:40 AM PST is 7:40 AM Florida time. The thing with Voice mail, who knows how long till I would have gotten a call back! And there was nothing in the message letting me know how long I would have had to wait!

24 hour Support

Good Morning ritchey,

I apologize that you had to experience this, but I'm going to look into why this occurred. We do have in fact offer 24/7 Technical Support via phone/email/ or chat assistance.

I also noticed that you also have an open ticket with our Support Department, which we will also address for you. (TICKET ID # RJW-621-79846). Again I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
    Fernando- Chief Customer Officer
    3dcart

Comment

Thanks Fernando!

I did leave a voice mail. The chat was also offline at that time.

Comment

I am still waiting for a reply to my ticket RJW-621-79846 - it's been over 24 hours, usual on the longer response time.

Comment

I often see chat offline at night PST.

Comment

Good Morning ritchey,

I noticed that our Tech Support rep's have been replying to your ticket RJW-621-79846. I just want to follow up with you and make sure that we're in communication.

Sincerely,
            Fernando- Chief Customer Officer
            3dcart

Comment

Thanks Fernando for:

1. Getting the knowledge base article added for frame_category. I hope my other concerns in this thread that is now closed, on the downtime are addressed: http://forums.3dcart.com/general-con...e-again-3.html (the problem is fixed, but I don't understand Why, and what has been done to prevent this from happening again).
              2. On following up on the search feature I have been getting replies from tech. support and I appreciate that.

Comment

Working...
              X