Excel Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excel Help Needed

I need to update a lot of listing pricing by comparing 2 spreadsheets. Since I haven't done this before, I could use some guidance. Can any of you explain the procedure or direct me to a program that can do it automatically? I need it to look at the current spreadsheet, compare it to the new information and then update differences.

Thanks!

I've found that vlookup, conditionals (IF) and basic math formulas can get you very far. I suggest watching a few videos on youtube and checking the microsoft help articles on these formulas. they can be nested like algebra. the internet abounds with forums devoted specifically to excel help.

Comment

I had to do something similar when I was importing data into 3dCart and all that stuff in Excel is over my head. I found a really great guy at fivrr.com to do the job for me for a really low cost. I would have spent much more time trying to figure it out myself when I can use that time doing stuff I know how to do! :-)
      Joe Arbogast
      http://www.birdsafestore.com

Comment

I was hoping it wasn't a nested or conditional statement. I have watched quite a few videos. None showed what I need to accomplish. I will keep trying.

Comment

celebra1 If you want to post a sample of your data in a google spreadsheet, explain what you want and share it to anyone with the link, I'll take a look. If I can do it quickly, I'll add in a formula for you. Just PM me with the link if you want.

Comment

Working...
          X