Humorous CRM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humorous CRM

I got a message in our CRM this morning that I thought was humorous.Granted it probably doesn't go anywhere as I'm sure it's spam, but I thought I'd share anyway.

The message:
    "I couldn’t find your contact information on your website while I was conducting my audit, so I thought I would reach out directly.

After running a thorough audit on your site, my team has come to the conclusion that you could be performing better in organic searches. There a few major aspects that go into a strong digital marketing campaign, and my team understands how to utilize them all.

Best,

Ann Wilder
    Digital Marketing Manager
    BrandVisibilityInc.com"

I couldn't help myself but to respond as follows:
    "I'm sorry you couldn't find our contact information. You should have been able to see our telephone numbers prominently at the top of every page. We also have our toll free phone number on the bottom of every page. You had to use the 'Contact Us' link at the top blue bar to send this message. That page has our contact information on it as well. What contact information were you trying to find.

Could we do more to to get better organic listings? Yes. However, I don't think you are the best option for us.

Thank you for contacting us.
    American Agriculture Customer Service"
Working...
X