Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alupis
    replied
    elightbox I too have issue with the lack of attachment options. I also have a real issue with 3dCart suggesting use of 3rd party image hosting services.

These services are of unknown trustworthiness, and may or may not protect the uploaded data according to PCI-DSS standards. 3dCart does not have a mechanism to allow uploading more sensitive data screenshots, such as customer accounts, which is surely contradictory to data security and privacy policies.

If there is a data breach, and it's caused by a leaked sensitive screen shot, who will take the blame? 3dCart, the hosting service, or us?

It's not just screenshots that are an issue either. Uploading PDF and documents for PCI-DSS vulnerabilities are necessary after a failing a scan. If these documents were leaked, they could potentially be used maliciously.

I simply don't trust uploading these types of things to a unknown 3rd party service.

Leave a comment:

• elightbox
    replied
    You still can't load an attachment. If you need to send a screen shot, or video, you still have to open the ticket on the admin, then go the support portal, find your ticket, and post a response with the attachment. Still not user friendly.

Leave a comment:

• damiencaz
    started a topic Love the New Ticket System

Love the New Ticket System

Thank you for the re-design of the ticket system on the admin side, it looks great!

Working...
X