Support is MIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support is MIA

Our website has been hosed all week. It's taking 60 seconds for product pages to load, and we haven't heard anything from support in over a day. They only seem to respond to us about once per day, and it's always with a question like "can you provide an example"? They we rapidly provide an example, and maybe we hear from them in another day or so. We've even offered to pay more to expedite the fix, but support is just not responding. This is so typical with 3D Cart.

3dcart-Alex 3dcart-Henry 3dcart-Geronimo

Comment

Do you have custom frame.html or listing pages (listing_0.html, listing_1.html, etc..). If you do, then rename them (change .html to .bak). The original frame and listing pages will become active. If the problem resolves, then the issue is with a customization that you have added to either of these two files.
      When you are done troubleshooting, change the extensions back to .html and your files will be active again.

3dcart is not obligated to support with customizations, although support has done that in the past to their credit.

Comment

The issue was not with customization. The issue was from a DDoS. 3dcart is obligated to protect our sites from those. Unfortunately, it took them 5 days to figure it out.So that was 5 days of business we lost.

Comment

Ouch. Do you use pingdom or anything that monitors your site for outages? If you do you can copy and paste the info for support and they can see what's happening from the log that pingdom generates

Comment

Experiencing very similar issue today. What is DDoS?

Comment

Originally posted by carolynlowe View Post
              Experiencing very similar issue today. What is DDoS?

DDOS is Distributed Denial of Service
              http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/D/DDoS_attack.html

Comment

My last issues with my site being slow as snail poo and having other issues was a DDOS attack also, or that's what support told me.

Comment

Working...
                X