Sales Tax Report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales Tax Report?

I assume all webstore owners have to collect and then remit/report Sales tax for orders from customers within their state. I see a report for Sales by State, but we need to provide tax collected by local area, so this high level report is not very useful. I do not see any other report that provides detailed information about Sales Tax collected. Is there anything in 3DCart that I am missing? If not, other than using a 3rd party (or add-on), what do small companies do to gather this information? thanks!

I went with Avalara and my plan is to generate sales tax reports with them (haven't done it yet). I am very low volume so I am on their lowest plan. I am having issues with Quickbooks though and am having to set up individual sales tax items for every darn local area. CO opened up a huge can of worms with these new requirements and we have so many jurisdictions. AAARRGHHH.

Comment

You can create a custom order export with whatever info you need, then sort the orders by city and/or zip.

Comment

Working...
      X