No announcement yet.

Release Notes - September 2014 (6.4.1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release Notes - September 2014 (6.4.1)

Release Notes - September 2014 (6.4.1)

The August released of 6.4 included many features like the MasterPass integration, and very important bug fixes. At the same time we had many great new features still being worked on that we're now including in this 6.4.1 update.

Payments

1014-i001 Payments - Visa Checkout
    We're proud to be the hosted ecommerce solution chosen by Visa as the initial partner for the Visa Checkout integration. This solution is part of new Digital Wallet services that will benefit all ecommerce sites, and without replacing your current payment provider, will bring a new secure option for online consumers for ordering from your 3dcart site. More details at, https://checkout.visa.com

1014-i002 Payments - Paypal Credit
    PayPal Credit is a PayPal service that gives your customers access to No Payments and No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. This is now built into the 3dcart integration for Paypal Express and Paypal Payments PRO to automatically enable Paypal Credit on your site.

1014-i003 Payments - Paypal EC version update
    Our existing integration with Paypal Express, Paypal Payments Pro and Paypal Payments Advanced has been updated to the latest version from paypal. This brings many front-end interface updates to 3dcart stores currently offering Paypal.

1014-i004 Payments - Priority Payments Systems
    New payment integration with Priority Payment Systems for credit card processing and tokenization. More information at, ISO Agent Programs, Electronic Payment Processing with Priority Payment Systems

1014-i005 Payments - Banamex
    New payment integration with Banamex for Mexico based online stores. More information at, Tarjetas de Crédito, Seguros, Inversiones, Créditos | Banamex.com

Front-end

1014-i006 Front-end - HTML5 Templates Live
    The HTML5 Template Engine is now live and available on all 3dcart powered online stores. This includes our new flag HTML5 Theme "justswell" as a free theme available to all 3dcart stores.

Add-ons

1014-i007 Orders - Amazon Orders Import

This new add-on, available to all merchants on Professional plan or higher, allows integration between 3dcart and your Amazon Store. Any orders received in Amazon will be synchronized to your 3dcart store so these can be managed in one centralized location.
Working...
X