Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release Notes - October 2014

Release Notes - October 2014 (6.4.2)

As our team is fully dedicated to the 3dcart Admin Interface redesign, we continue to improve our platform and deploy some bug fixes on this 6.4.2 release.

1014-i001 Front-end – Multiple Step Checkout
    On October 9th Google pushed out an update for many android phones updating them to Chrome 38.0.2125.102. The Multiple Step Checkout was adjusted to work properly on this version.

1014-i002 Front-end – Multiple Ship-to Checkout
    The Multiple Ship-To Checkout now supports token functionality for credit card processors, previously the Card on File couldn’t be used for Multiple Ship-to orders.

1014-i003 Front-end –Checkout Questions radio button type
    The style for Checkout Questions using radio buttons was set to box labels like on the product page. This issue was corrected.

1014-i004 Products – Minimum Quantity Stock Issue
    Adding items with stock lower than the minimum quantity required caused a loop for the shopper. This issue has been corrected.

1014-i005 Shipping – USPS International
    USPS shipping to UK with Priority Mail International® Flat Rate Envelope was not displayed as an available shipping option.

Also, no USPS shipping quotes were being returned for Puerto Rico and Virgin islands. This is working properly now.

1014-i006 Payments – Authorize.net
    The complete billing address was not being sent to processor. During the order process, if the Apt number is entered in the second address line, the information was not being transferred to Authorize.net. This is transmitting properly now.

1014-i007 Front-end – My Account
    When updating account info, the system shows a message saying ""ACCOUNT UPDATED SUCCESSFULLY"" , the message that was previously hardcoded is now available as a Store Language variable.

1014-i008 Admin - TLD Support
    The admin interface now allows the use of new top-level domain names for the store email addresses and newsletter system.

Release Notes - October 2014 (6.4.3)

Release Notes - October 2014 (6.4.3)

Some additional updates just released last week.

1014-i009 Front-end – My Account
    The Gift certificate balance section within the My Account page was showing 2 captchas on the HTML5 Themes.

1014-i010 Shipping - USPS Media Mail
    An USPS update was causing media mail to no longer return any quotes. The issue has been fixed.

1014-i011 Payments - Affirm
    New Payment processor for financing is available, learn more at https://www.affirm.com/

Comment

Working...
    X