USPS Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USPS Not Working

We ship all foreign orders via USPS Express Mail International, and it has worked well for nearly a year. All of a sudden, anytime a previously entered valid address is entered in checkout, the customer is hit with a "no shipping options for that location" message. I had no idea there were problems until one customer notified me, so who knows how many just bailed.

I've not made any changes at all in my shipping methods.

I have a ticket in with tech support, but need something done ASAP--anyone have any ideas???

Have you been able to resolve this issue? I cannot get any USPS options to show up today.

Comment

I did resolve that issue, but USPS is not working at all for me today. Anyone else? I REALLY don't want to have to stand in line at the post office! :(

Comment

We are having the same issues due to the USPS servers being slow and/or down most of the day today. This is a USPS issue and not related to 3dcart or any store settings, etc.

Endicia was able to call the servers most of the day. But, as of 4-is (GMT-6) the Endicia service is also useless due to the USPS servers not responding.

~fr_k

Comment

Working...
        X