Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsletter

Greetings,

I'm curious what everyone is using to generate/manage their newsletters.

3dCarts internal application or a third party (iContact, Constant Contact)?

From a novice point of view, it looks like the internal app is fairly limited vs the 3rd party apps. Mainly in the limted templates.

What can the internal app do that 3rd parties can't?
    • Track sales?
    • Easy opt-in integration?
    • Other?

Thanks much for your input!

We're still using 3dcart's Mailing Manager. However, we've just recently signed up for the 30 day trial of Icontact. Looks pretty cool.

A similar thread with some real good information can be found HERE.

~fr_k

Comment

Originally posted by www.frik-n-frak.com View Post
      We're still using 3dcart's Mailing Manager. However, we've just recently signed up for the 30 day trial of Icontact. Looks pretty cool.

A similar thread with some real good information can be found HERE.

~fr_k
      Thanks for the reply. I missed that thread. Very helpful.

I'm playing around with 3dcart, icontact, and with constant contact. Other than cost (free is nice!), I'm seeing if there is any key feature that differentiates 3dcart.

It seems like the opt-in integration is one, since the other services have your prospects launch into their sites for opt-ins.

The other, at least from the v2.2 tutorial seems to be sales tracking. Am I reading the report stats correct in that you can track sales as well as open and click rates?

Also, did you use 3dcart's WYSIWYG editor or an external editor to create your emails?

Thanks, again.

PS, Kudos on your web site! I find myself using it often as a benchmark in designing our site.

Comment

Working...
      X